Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
Recent blog posts
- Legacy Giving - Is It About Tax Avoidance or Eternal Values?
- The Language of Legacy Giving - A Primer
- Our Personal Legacy Giving Journey
- The $1.5M Gift: Have You Been Overlooked?
- 10 Reasons to NOT Implement a Legacy Generosity Strategy in Your Church
- Church Management Systems: Your Role as Executive Leader
- Three Keys to a Strong Giving Culture in Your Church
- Does Your Welcome Mat Say “Welcome Back”?
- I Gave to Your Ministry and All I Got was This Lousy Statement
- The Leadership Network / Generis Multisite Church Scorecard Now Available
What Does The Book Say?
“Rusty was an excellent consultant, and was very proactive in suggesting things helpful to both the campaign and my own workload. I would highly recommend him.”
Greg Weeks, Senior Pastor