There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land.
Recent blog posts
- Could Your Ministry Use a Portion of $59,000,000,000,000?
- Q&A with the Pushpay Mobile Giving Team
- How to Implement a Legacy Giving Strategy
- Legacy Giving - Is It About Tax Avoidance or Eternal Values?
- The Language of Legacy Giving - A Primer
- Our Personal Legacy Giving Journey
- The $1.5M Gift: Have You Been Overlooked?
- 10 Reasons to NOT Implement a Legacy Generosity Strategy in Your Church
- Church Management Systems: Your Role as Executive Leader
- Three Keys to a Strong Giving Culture in Your Church
What Does The Book Say?
“I very much appreciate the strong spiritual emphasis that Generis brings. They are very clear that stewardship campaigns are not about raising money, so much as building God’s kingdom. They really helped our leadership team take ownership of that understanding, which in turn shaped every aspect of the campaign.”